Reality...:) ♥

Tuesday 27 December 2011

The End of All Sadness...I Got My True Love...♥

Friday, December 9, 2011

The End of All Sadness...I Got My True Love...♥

Psssttt!!!Pssttt!!ppssstt!!:-)
  i wanna tell her that i love her but i just don t know...
i...Can't Fight This Feeling.
im afraid to tell her that i love her...
I have only just a minute,
only 5 or 6  minute kah ???,,
"Allalaaahh...:("
but,,
i try to fight the feeling...
"Yes..Fat???:) actually,ermmmhh..
Actually,I Really Love You..:)
♥♥♥♥♥♥ yayy...hehe..yes!!!!yes!!!
I've tried my best...:)
naa..~ She started smiling at me..
hehe.. i don't know what she's thinking
right now...:) nghee...
owh,,,that night, i'm totally miss her so much..
uwhh...:)Do You Feel What I Feel??? awww.
:) ahhhh...Faaa...ttaaa...naaahhh..:)


....
....
....
....
Krrringg!!!kkrriiingg!!
hhaa!!
I got a text message from Faa..taa..naah!!yaayy!XD
"Umie"!!! i miss u so much!!!:)
ahaha!! yaay!!






..after a minute,,
.....
.....
....
(private txt msge)
(private txt msge)
(Private txt msge)

suddenly  i try to call her "Sayang"
nahhh...she called me Darling!!
yaaayy..She accepts me...:)
She accepts me..
She accepts me...
And
She accepts me...
She accepts me for what I am and she cares for me.
..I feel like I'm dreaming but I'm awake..
yayyy...

Everything's Changed...
:-)
I'm so happy I gve all my love
 to you
I'm so happy you saved your love for me
I'mso happy we love each other.
I'm so happy I feel like singing "I Love You"..yayyy.!!
.....:-)
i promise that you'll never be alone..
and our hearts will always beat as one..
as long as i can breathe i swear
i promise that i will never let you down
be strong for you, i'll always be around
look into my eyes you'll see that we were meant to be together

this i promise you,
i promise all my life

there's something that you really gotta know
i'm with you til the end of the road (end of the road)
i'll never let you go
i swear i've never felt like this before
cos everyday i love you more and more
you lift me up so high, i look into your eyes i see forever

through the fire we could hold each other up
i'll be your shelter cos the storms are gonna come
so don't worry anymore
cos this is no ordinary love
and this i promise you...
Fatanah.Anna Syahiera..♥





                                                        Im Totally In Love With u.....♥ :)


                                                    Yayyy...:) She's mine only..♥ u so much syg! :)


There are so many roads we will travel
And so many mountains we'll climb.
We'll pledge our love to each other
Until the end of time.

As I place my ring on your finger
And swear '''til death do us part.''
You're the one love in my lifetime
The only song in my heart.

And the song never ends with the singer.
The truth out-lives a lie.
The dream lives on when the dreamer is gone
And true, true love never dies.

I will shine for you like a beacon.
A lighthouse on the shore.
I will keep you safe in my harbor
Now and forever more.

I LOVE U SO MUCH FATANAH! :) ♥

1 comment: